Into photography, video games (duh!) and has an interest in law (although I'll never work in it again though!)
I'm mostly an old school gamer, hence why the PICO-8 is a very cool medium! I've been enjoying it since I ran across it the other week and hope to dive into tutorials some year to try and create my own games (or possibly just a demo or two), but I'm not a tech person at all so this probably won't work. We'll see (or not, probably) eventually...
Might as well put all the game-related links all together in one batch, eh?
- My video game wikis include my Vectrex, my Arcade preservation wiki (help preserve the memories of arcades!) and my Bottom of the Screen Shooter, or BOTSS wikis. I also founded the vector gaming forums too, although it also has discussions from anything from the earliest Pong consoles to the most current iOS/Android apps as well, and not just vector-related stuff. And (big surprise here), I'm user Vectorguy over at the PICO-8 official site.
- My YouTube channel (complete with, yes, several video game presentations ;) )
- I also have an abandoned places wiki, which is non-video game-related (gasp!)! So if anyone's into that kind of thing, do feel free to drop on by! (Only a few articles thus far though)
Game consoles I haveEdit
Might as well, I figure...
- Atari 7800 (with several dozen 2600 games)
- Sega Genesis
- Sega CD
- Sega 32X
- some handhelds
- PC games
- A few plug and play units