|Title screen shot|
Fly around, avoiding (or destroying) space debris while obliterating as many enemy bases as possible.
- Use the radar display at the bottom right corner of the screen to locate enemy bases.
- Avoid or shoot space debris (asteroids, mines) along the way.
- The player's ship can wrap around the edge of a level (flying to the right edge will cause it to re-emerge at the left side of the screen, for example), providing shortcuts to bases.
- An enemy base can be destroyed in two ways: by either a shot straight up its middle or by shooting all six of its pods.
- Colliding with an asteroid, mine, base or missile fired from an enemy base will destroy the player's ship and the game will end when all lives have been exhausted.
- An extra ship is awarded with every thousand points.
- At the title screen, use the left/right arrow keys to view high scores.
- At the title screen, press the x key to start a game.
- Use the arrow keys to start a new level.
- Use the x key to fire.
- Use the arrow keys to move (ship will thrust on its own).
- Use the z or enter key to pause the game and/or reset the cart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.