The player's ship moves through a constantly scrolling moon landscape while reacting to dangers.
- Moving right will increase the speed of the player's ship while moving left will decrease it. There is no way to stop moving.
- Dangers come from above with U. F. O.s that shoot at the player while large rocks appear in their path.
- Shooting upwards can destroy U. F. O.s while shooting forward (/to the right of the player's ship) will destroy rocks.
- If the player's ship is hit by a bomb dropped by a U. F. O. or collides with a rock it will destroy their ship and the game will end when there are no more remaining ships.
- Use the z key to start a game.
- Use the p or enter keys to pause the game or reset the cart.
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move.
- Use the z key to fire upwards.
- Use the x key to fire to the right.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.