|Magic Jewelry: The Tale of 1000 Gems|
|Title screen shot|
The player must move and place puzzle pieces however they best see fit in order to score as high as possible and keep the game going for as long as possible.
- Puzzle pieces drop down from the top towards the bottom of the screen. They are comprised of one to three colors; the player must arrange them so the same color makes a straight line that is at least three pieces of the same color together. This will make rows of the same puzzle pieces disappear.
- The next upcoming piece (i. e. not the one currently in play) is displayed at the top right area of the screen.
- If puzzle pieces stack up to the top of the screen without being disposed of then the game will end.
- At various intervals, a piece will appear that is beige and its pieces comprise the letter X. Placing this anywhere on the puzzle pieces in the playing area will cause several of them to be removed. This also indicates that the next level has been reached.
- Use the X key to start a new game.
- Use the left/right arrow keys to move the current piece in play.
- Use the X or Z keys to change up the order of the current piece in play.
- Use the down arrow key to pull the current puzzle piece down to the bottom of the screen.
- Use the Enter or P key to pause the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.