|Title/instructions screen shot|
Help Klossen get home! Collect groceries on the way!
- First, a skill level must be chosen: moving Klossen into the hole in the left platform will start the game on the kids level, whereas the right hole will start the game on the normal level. The kids setting is short and at an easier pace whereas the normal setting has a longer course and speeds up.
- The screen starts scrolling once the game starts; Klossen must be moved into holes in platforms as they move upwards. If a platform pushes Klossen all the way up to the top of the screen then the game will end.
- On the way down to his home are various food items that Klossen can collect in order to add to his groceries total at the end.
- At the title screen, press either arrow key towards a level selector and drop down a hole in the platform to play the game.
- Use the arrow keys to move (left/right and up to jump).
- Use the enter or p keys to pause the game and/or reset the cart.
- Use the z or x keys to play again at the end of a game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.