This game was made by Oskar Zanota and Eddy Rashed, for the Pixeler’s game jam, that they won. It was made in 2 days, but the full version is still in development.
How to playEdit
You play as a cube in a 2D world. When you move, you cannot stop until you reach a solid object. To finish a level, get to the treasure chest ! There are also hidden crowns that you can (you don’t have to) pickup during your game.
- Play the game jam’s version here : https://oskar-codes.itch.io/blockrush
- Play the latest version here : https://oskar-codes.github.io/Blockrush
- Left and right arrow to navigate
- X, V, or M to select a level
- C, Z, or N to toggle music
In game :
- Move with arrow keys
- X, V, or M to reset the level, or to teleport if on a teleporter
- C, Z, or N to go back to the menu
- Treasure chest : pick it up to finish the level
- Crown : an optional collectible that can be picked up in each level, picking it up brings you to the start of the level.
- Orb : stops you on your track and allows you to change direction.
- Teleporter : teleports you to the teleporter of the corresponding color when X, V, or M is pressed.
- Wall teleporter : teleports you to the corresponding teleporter on the same line when moving towards it. Your direction remains the same.
- Electricity : kills you whenever you touch it.
- Wall spikes : kills you if you move towards them.
- Arrow : changes your direction to the arrow's direction.
- WannaBeBlock : a block that destroys itself if you move towards it from far enough. (not available in the game jam’s version)